suggestion for the spec

I'm going to make piewm gnome-compliant, and (hopefully) remove its
pager and icon manager.  I tried running E 15.5, now that it has a
pager, but I just can't deal with life without pie menus.

I have a suggestion for the wm-spec on developer.gnome.org.  You
should position the area hints on a peer with the desktop hints.
I started running through the spec, adding features, and added
desktops, not realizing that there was special support for areas.
So then I had to take them out and put in areas.

Is there any documentation on the pager-applet?  Or do I have to RTFS?

Crynwr sells OSI Certified(tm) Open Source Sware| PGPok | Government schools are so