Re: Sv: Window Manager configuration utilities

Personally, my opinion is that if a WM has a config tool already, to just
use it; and if it doesn't, then someone (probably should be someone from
the WM group in question) should write it. Does it really matter how the
config tools are organized? Isn't this an appropriate forum for WM
individuality? Otherwise, you will have to update your library every time
E adds a new feature, and the people maintaining the capplets will have to
wait for you to update the library for them to update the capplet and
people wait several weeks longer than necessary when the E WM includes its
own config tool.

Maybe I'm off-base here, but I see this as somewhat redundant.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net