Status?

Someone from the gnome-list mailing list was wondering about the time
frame of a released specification. Can we set a tentative deadline for
this? Perhaps like October 1st?

I'm personally wondering what people are up to, as this list has gone from
a high volume of mails down to all of 2 messages since this last weekend.
What are people's feelings about this project, what can we do to make it
better and come together more cohesively?]

Does anyone want to work on developing a second copy of the draft, or does
common consensus indicate that I should work on that? Please let me know
what I can do to help in this effort.

Thanks,
Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net