Re: 1.9d

Tim Janik wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, Marko Macek wrote:
> > Tim Janik wrote:
> > > "_NET_WM_DESKTOP
> i didn't change anything here, this is a 1:1 *quote* from the current spec ;)

You're right. I made a mental mistake :)

I suggest not using the term "sticky" at all. It is many things to many
people. It confuses people like me (I still get confused by
desktop/page/desk fvwm terminology too).

How it should work:

0xFFFFFFFF in NET_WM_DESKTOP means that window appears on all
desktops (wmaker=omnipresent, icewm=occupy all, ...). IMO it
is not a good idea to have a flag that makes NET_WM_DESKTOP
 irrelevant if the flag is set.

WIN_STATE_NOSCROLL should tell the WM to keep it in the same place
during virtual desktop scrolling/paging, if the WM implements it.

Mark
--
... There is no perfect file selection dialog...
Marko.Macek@gmx.net                 http://www.kiss.uni-lj.si/~k4fr0235/