[Utopia] Let g-v-m only act if on current VT

Hi,

I have g-v-m installed on machines that regularly have multiple
xsessions (of different users) running. An annoying bug (IMHO) of g-v-m
is that plugged-in media (usbstick/cd/etc) are mounted by the g-v-m
that happens to get the hal event first. Usually the one of the user
that logged in first, not the one behind the terminal.

To fix this I wrote a patch so that g-v-m checks if the current VT is
owned by the same uid as itself, if so it continues, if not it just
ignores the event.

The patch is maybe a bit hackish, just a evenings work, but it works for
me... Oh, this is against the g-v-m currently in debian stable, 1.2.0,
but I don't think you'll have problems porting it to a newer version.

grts Tim