[Utopia] Gnome-VFS Regression(?) Correct Mailing List?

Hi,

	I'm not sure if this is the correct Mailing list for this. (prob not
but I'll try anyway)

Under gnome, in gentoo, I was updating the system to use a new version
of gnome-vfs (2.11.92) and found that after it's updated, it will no
longer list the entries I had in /etc/fstab as a valid icon if there is
a drive present. (it will however, list those entries under which there
is no drive.)

eg:
/dev/hdc (modular bay HD) will be unlisted in "nautilus computer:///"
but
/dev/cdrom (modular bay CDROM - not in used since I'm using the modular
bay HD) will be present.

After I downgraded gnome-vfs to 2.10.1, everthing went back to normal.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!