Re: [Utopia] Autoconf

Jono Bacon wrote:
It looks like I need Autoconf 2.50 to compile D-BUS and HAL, is this
correct? When I run autogen.sh I get a number if errors. I am using
Autoconf 2.59.

Depending on your distro, there may be some binary redirection going on. Gentoo and Mandrake are particularly known to do this.

'autoconf --version' will tell you which one you are using. It might help to invoke autoconf with something like 'autoconf-2.59'...

Just a thought.

As to the nVidia module, take a look at the udev rules file, and add the necessary nodes. I believe nVidia needs devices like /dev/nvidia0 or /dev/nvidiactl.

--Pat