Re: [Usability] A (rather long) list of GNOME usability issues - undo

I had the pain of missing undo some times, it happend to me when i drag
dropped or moved a folder by accident - and then i did not know what has
happend. Or, for example you start a move process and it brakes for some
reason - what do you want to do then, either you would like to start
again, or you want to know what has happend exactly.

If undo is to hard to implement, i suggest writing a nautilus log file
is a good start. Bash provides a history and i think nautilus should do
this too.

br, Sven