Re: [Usability] online/offline design

I like Luis' idea of getting something that works done as soon as
possible. It can be made better later.

I have one comment to make however: A system will only be able to tell
if it is connected to a network, not the Internet. Perhaps the
dialogue should say something along the lines of:

"There is no network connection available." rather than there is no
Internet connection.

In college I connect to a Jabber server over the LAN, (The jabber
server is connected to the Internet, but the PC that I connect from is
not). I know that there is no Internet connection available, but I
still want Jabber to work :)

--
Marc O'Morain