[Usability] Default Panel Layout

As I start writing the GNOME Tour [1], I'm wondering exactly what panel
layout we should be demonstrating. My jhbuild-box is dead at the moment,
so I can't see what's the GNOME default. Is this it?:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.10/notes/figures/figure-gnome-desktop.png

I've noticed that Fedora and Ubuntu use the horizontal "Window List"
applet instead of the vertical mac-style "Window Selector" applet. I've
always found this useless, and I guessed that maybe those distros used
it because it's similar to Windows, where it's also useless. But I
noticed at GUADEC that some people actually use it, so I guess I'm
wrong.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fGnomeTour

--
Murray Cumming