[Usability] Gnome Volume Manager

Anyone else think "Gnome Volume Manager" is a terribly confusing name?

Initially (before I looked at it) I assumed it was referring to
Audio Volume, rather than _devices_ (devices, hard drives, disk
drives or whatever you want to call it) which is not an unreasonable
assumption based on the ambiguous name.

I would think something like "Gnome Device Manager" might be less
confusing.

How difficult is it to get something like this corrected?
Where and who should I ask?
(I was thinking I should bring it up on the desktop-devel-list?)

Respectfully

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org