Re: [Usability]Applets category for hardware stuff?

<quote who="Gregory Merchan"/>

> What should be trayed generally? Anything that shows state in a 24px high
> area. Width should also be about 24px, except for the clock.

This was quite a separate issue to what I brought up. It's also something
that will not happen for 2.2. I have a separate set of suggestions for a new
way of dealing with applets, I'll send it after the freeze.

Note that the system tray is not for anything 24px high, it's all about
notification.

- Jeff

--
          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler