Re: [Usability]Re: Feedback on GNOME 2

<quote who="Ali Akcaagac">

> but you should also be able to deal with negative criticism

Criticism is great. Criticism is what makes Bugzilla and our QA process
work. However, there is a massive difference between productive criticism
and what generally amounts to flaming.

By all means, everyone is welcome to point out issues in GNOME, but if they
don't do it in a manner that developers want to listen to, they're not going
to get what they want.

- Jeff

--
                          Money can't buy me grok.