Re: [Usability]sidebar vs "side pane"

On 10 Nov 2002, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 12:57, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:
> > if I'm not mistaken nautilus call "side pane" for it sidebar,
> > dont u'll think galeon should use "side pane" too?
> > (to make it uniform)
> >

> Galeon 2 call it side pane.

errr i said that when i found so many "sidebar" during translating,

[sebol localhost po]$ grep --ignore-case sidebar galeon-2.0.pot
msgid "Default sidebar page"
msgid "Default sidebar page."
msgid "Default sidebar size"
msgid "Default sidebar size."
msgid "Show sidebar by default"
msgid "Show sidebar by default."
msgid "Show sidebar in full screen mode"
msgid "Show sidebar in full screen mode."

it mean there are sidebar & side pane in galeon2,
can i change it all to side pane?

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Signature ini mengandungi sembilan aksara 'a'