RE: Major speed hacks / unread status

Hi Philip,

Ah I see... now you could just leave out the last else -- but of course
only for cosmetical reasons.

Something else: I never seem to get back anything but 0 in
TNY_ACCOUNT_TREE_MODEL_UNREAD_COLUMN. Is that to be expected? And does
this UNREAD correspond to TNY_MSG_HEADER_FLAG_SEEN? Or is it another
property
(some mailers like mutt differentiate SEEN and UNREAD) - Evo doesn't
seem
to do so.

Best wishes,
Dirk.