Re: Renamed TnyMsg* to TnyGtkMsg*

Hey Thomas,

Also --enable-gtk-doc and try to move the gtk-doc sgml files in
docs/devel/reference/tmpl and let it regenerate them. It shouldn't
overwrite if you svn mv the sgml file to the right filename. But it will
rename all the method names to the new type name and stuff like that.

You will also have to fixup the Title (which contains the type name) in
the sgml file.

You can also sed search-replace the file (the regeneration will notice
it).

Nevertheless, thanks