Another tool + general comments

> Printer configuration, printer spooler.  This gets complicated by the
> fact that some people use LPR, other LPRng, and there is CUPS (which I
> have no idea what they do with it).

Already on the list. PPP/Dialup setup is there too, and it's not the same
tool as Networking. It's a completely different thing - telephony.

Regarding the interface work, I commented on that in my "Plans for coming
week - please read" mail, and apart from that, I've mentioned that I'd like a
set of interface design guidelines so we can be consistent now and in the
future.

Then we need a complete refactoring of the interfaces, taking all the
existing interfaces into account. Not just moving a few entries around and
changing their sizes.

Note that this is not a criticism of Taylor's work, only a reminder that we
need to concentrate on the big picture before we start working on the
details.

So far, I've got this general guideline:

- IP entries must be single, free-form boxes.

And I'll fix that for the existing tools.

--
Hans Petter