Re: window-frame-offset weirdness on 64bit OS

On May 7, 2006, at 8:06 PM, Yoshiaki Kasahara wrote:

After some investigation, I noticed that frame_x and frame_y of struct
lisp_window were declared as 'u_int' in sawmill.h, but actually these
had negative values.  Changing them to 'int' fixed the problem.

Here is a small patch.

thanks, I applied your patch,

I'm using sawfish version 1.3 (+ get_x_property patch for 64bit OS)
and librep 0.16.2 from FreeBSD Ports collection.

what is the get_x_property patch? Is it something that should be checked in to the main repository?

	John