Re: How to avoid setting the desktop window's size.

On 7/21/06, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz <rodrigo nul-unu com> wrote:

So, the solution would be to either

1. Not save the desktop window's size in the session,
2. Not save any state at all for that window,
3. Not restore desktop window's size on session load, or
4. Not restore any state at all for a desktop window.

I have identified the places in the code for each of them and can
produce a patch, but I don't know which approach is best. Any
suggestions? I lean to not saving any state at all, but wonder if it
can cause problems.

Not knowing enough of the window manager internals, i think not saving
any state is a reasonable option.

Andrea