sawfish.wm.ext.pager now hosted on SourceForge

Since the demise of it's previous hosting, I have arranged for the source of Daniel Pfeiffer's excellent sawfish pager to be hosted as a SourceForge project.

I have also set up a website and wiki for the project - please feel free to add content. Also, if anyone uses the pager and has patches, I will give basically anyone who asks cvs commit access.

For those interested, the wiki is dokuwiki and has anti-spam features. Write access is currently public, but if necessary I can change that to require registration (which in turn requires a functioning email address).

The website is:

http://sawfish-pager.sourceforge.net/

You will find cvs and download information there.

Thanks again to Daniel for his provision of all the source code so promptly.

Cheers,

Mark Aufflick.
--
Mark Aufflick
  e  mark pumptheory com

iBurst Wireless Broadband from $34.95/month   www.platformnetworks.net
Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam mailsecurity net au