Re: Edge flipping / edge resistance?

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:35:00 -0600 (CST), Jonathan Koren
<jkoren cs siu edu> posted to gmane.comp.window-managers.sawfish:
 > First off, running multiple monitors each with its own xserver IS NOT
 > xinerama.

Huh? This has nothing with Xinerama to do. I'm running two different X
servers on two different displays. And I already have viewports on top
of my virtual desktops. Perhaps you should go back and read my
question again.

I noticed there is sawfish.wm.ext.edge-flip and that I might
reasonably be able to hack something on top of that to get edge
resistance without actual edge flipping (between virtual desktops /
viewports). ISTR this edge flipping option was available in the GUI
configurator in Sawfish 1.0 or thereabouts -- too bad all the useful
goodies are tucked away where you can't find them. (Not even Google!)

Is there any sort of documentation for sawfish.wm.util.flippers?

/* era */

--
formail -s procmail <http://www.iki.fi/era/spam/ >http://www.euro.cauce.org/
cat | more | cat<http://www.iki.fi/era/unix/award.html>http://www.debian.org/