Windows jump around when changing workspace

Hey all,

Just upgraded to gnome 2.4 on mandrake cooker. Sawfish has been working
wonderfully in the betas. The new peferences setup is quite nice.
However, when I move between desktops the windows jump around. I've got
12 workspaces defined in 2 rows of 6 columns. Edge-flipping now works
perfectly. However, when I move using the GNOME panel pager, the windows
are not where they were. They jump around without any logic that I can
figure. Anyone else have this problem? let me know off the list, thanks,

--adrian