Fwd: [Fwd: GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for seahorse]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nate Nielsen <nielsen memberwebs com>
Date: 26/04/2007 08:56
Subject: [Fwd: GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for seahorse]
To: Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu>
Cc: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>

Since I'll be working on lower level crypto infrastructure in
gnome-keyring this cycle, I'll probably only get to bug fixes (and
releases) on seahorse.

Adam, do you feel like filling this out?

If you feel up to it, you could also add yourself to the MAINTAINERS
file, to become an official co-maintainer of seahorse. Up to you though.

Cheers,
Nate Nielsen