Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ANN: RhythmboxLIRC -- a program to control Rhythmbox with a remote control

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 16:13 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:

> I'll keep repeating myself, but lirc support (and last.fm support for
> that matter) are the kind of things that are perfectly doable using the
> bonobo/dbus interfaces ;)
Just wondering, is it possible to add UI elements to Rhythmbox using
Bonobo?
Basically, it would be nice to be able to install scripts, that can be
executed by right-clicking a song or playlist.

Is this thing already possible?
And if not, would it be something that would be worthwhile contributing
to RB?
--
"The urge to save Humanity is almost always a false front for the
urge to Rule" - H.L. Mencken