Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] clearlooks/bluecurve icons

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 17:39 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> sorry I missed this when you asked for feedback. I have recently updated
> Rhythmbox to see Bluecurve being used by default.
>
> Clerlooks does not inherit bluecurve by default and GNOME remains using
> the gnome icon theme by default (Fedora may have that set up
> differently).
>
> Can you please revert this change? If you have any icon requests, I will
> do my best to put them either in gnome icon theme or rhythmbox itself.

I though that we were using the old art by default, but now that I look
at configure.ac that's not the case. It would only be a trivial change
to revert it.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
If a train station is a place where a train stops, what's a workstation?