Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod source patch

Hi everyone,

I'm the author of gtkpod and working on the libgpod, so I thought I'd drop a
quick note.

I'd really like to see rhythmbox to use the libgpod. I would profit from
your user's feedback, and rhythmbox would profit from improvements/bugfixes
made in libgpod.

Also, if you have functions that you'd like to see in libgpod (like
autodetecion of mountpoint etc), I'm more than willing to accept patches.

The next steps for libgpod are (in this order):

  - any patches supplied
  - support for podcasts
  - support for artwork (parsing code is already in CVS)

Cheers,

JCS.

--
What's the difference between eating sugar (e.g. candy bar) and
eating carbon hydrates (let's say a loaf of bread)?