Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] bluecurve icons

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 13:51 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I just built HEAD and found out you're using bluecurve icons and not
> GNOME icons by default. May I know the reasons for this decision?

Blame Colin:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-August/msg00122.html

I don't like this approach of using (IMO not fitted) Bluecurve icons,
especially as it makes RB look very different from applications using
the GTK+ stock icons like Totem or Sound-juicer.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
"Don't send me flowers when I'm dead. If you like me, send them while
I'm alive" - Brian Clough, after the liver transplant which saved his
life.