Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New Podcast path

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 12:47 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> Odd, TSL works for me. It was even in the screenshot I posted a link to
> the other day :)

Yeah, that is what got me all excited :-)

> Those error messages appear when gnome-vfs couldn't retrieve the file
> info. Can you check whether you can access the feed in another program
> (e.g. a browser), or check your proxy settings?

Yep, I can paste the URL into Firefox and it returns the XML file.

But...  You kicked it right on the head and now I feel like a tool...  I
did not think of gnome-vfs!  FF and GNOME use different settings Gawain!
I'm not on my home network anymore and surprise, surprise, I can't get
to my local proxy :-)

Sorry for the noise!

But this and the song "ballon" have made me an even happier Rhythmboxer!
Thanks guys!  :-)

Take care,

Gawain