[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: patch to set buffer size for streaming audio

> Hi, I was looking around to see how I could change the buffer size for
> streaming audio.
> I've placed the patch at http://blue.chem.psu.edu/~rajarshi/code/cc++
>
> Would it be worth including in the sources?

Absolutely! My music is stored on a server, shared via samba across a
wireless network two floors down. I've set the buffer to 1024 and much has
improved! Actually it's fone from totaly unlistenable to decent.

Please please incorporate this patch into trunk.

Mick.