Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Revisiting The "Jukebox" Mode Discussion

Hi,

I had some thoughts about that during the holidays too, and came up with
something simpler (and probably less powerful). I think this could be
handled using the existing playlist concept: once the user starts
playing a playlist, a "queue in current playlist" context menu item
becomes available, allowing the user to easily create a "hopper" or
"jukebox" playlist as the user wants to call it.

Christophe