Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] importing folders from sftp gnome-vfs mounts

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 23:36 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> Attached is the latest version of the patch to fully support accessing
> remote gnome-vfs tracks. It's against cvs head, but should hopefully
> apply cleanly to 0.9.2 as well.
>
> I've tested this with local files, sftp not requiring user intervention,
> sftp requiring a password and sftp requiring to be given access to the
> keyring. I also tried having RB on machine A load music from machine B
> via sftp, and then had RB on machine B play this back via DAAP - and it
> worked :)

Reports seems to be that this works, besides the UI sometimes blocking
for a short time when importing remote files. I've committed it to cvs,
and it shouldn't affect anyone that doesn't try to import remote files.

If anyone sees any problems, let me know.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Symbol table full - fatal heap error; please go buy a RAM upgrade from
your local Apple dealer" -- MPW C error message