[Rhythmbox-devel] [REQUEST] Deleting files from disk

Hi,

I'm using Rhythmbox along with TagTool to listen and tag my audio
files, and one feature I miss a lot is the ability to delete audio
files from disk from the Rhythmbox interface. Each time I listen to a
track I hate and would like to delete it, I need to check the extended
info of the track and look for it in the terminal before deleting it.
It would be a lot easier if we had an option to delete files from
disk, as iTunes proposes it.

Thanks for evaluating my request =)

--
Partout où la religion règne, ne voyons-nous pas des peuples asservis ?
        -+- Paul D'Holbach -+-

Un blog de plus sur http://www.glop.org/blog/