Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iRiver

You are right wrt the iRiver being "just" a USB mass storage device (UMS). However, it also allows one to create a database file extracted from ID3 tags such that one can browse by artist, genre, etc. Integrating this would be a nice addition to Rhythmbox. I am currently (with help from others) developing a Python program to support tags from Ogg files, too.

cheers
Andre