Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Another UI design

I like looking at all the different ways we can change Rhythmbox, and
they are all good. kudos to all who put forward an idea.

> ANOTHER UI DESIGN (a completely new UI theory)
> -----------------

A few more mock-ups, of the same idea, but taking it a bit further...

Added a seperate window for search (similar to auto-generate playlist)
Added Refresh & Title for Shuffle/DJ mode only (Refresh==ReShuffle)
Added Cover, Lyrics, Visual
Removed "Hide Browser", but you can still hide by view menu (F7)

Shuffle enabled (2 cd's shuffling the songs) - extra "Title & Refresh"
http://members.aol.com/dav1dz28/mockup/mock4.jpg

Shuffle disabled (2 cd's being queued in order)
http://members.aol.com/dav1dz28/mockup/mock5.jpg

Lyrics and Cover displayed of 2 cd's being queued in order)
http://members.aol.com/dav1dz28/mockup/mock6.jpg

These mock-ups don't follow the "Open" dialog concept in Gnome 2.6 like
my previous mock-ups. (1-3.jpg)...just playing around with ideas.
http://members.aol.com/dav1dz28/mockup/open-dialog.jpg

Seth