Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] feature request

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 13:18 +0200, Lorenzo wrote:
> rhythmbox checks at every start if the tags of the music files of the
> music library has been changed, and maybe it check also if any file has
> been removed, but it doesn't check if any new music file has been added.
> if it does it, it doesn't work ^_^

AFAIK watching folders (looking for new music files) is being added to
0.9 (the development tree). So it should show up sometime soon in a
release (albeit an unstable release). Use cvs / arch if you want it now
- although i've heard its somewhat buggy right now (please correct me if
I'm wrong).

-- Matt Jones