Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Infinite loop when adding songs

Colin Walters wrote:
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 12:05, Mike wrote:

Hi,

Since upgrading to RB 0.8.x, I've been unable to import a folder as, part way throught the import, RB seems to enter an infinite loop using as much processor as it can get its hands on and stops importing new songs. Running RB with --debug gives the following repeating output:

Do you have any Windows Media files in there?

Yes, there are a few. Having a quick browse through my library, there don't appear to be any songs that would be imported after the first wma file, at least in alphabetical order. This is only with a cursory glance though, so I may be wrong.

The songs are my flatmate's, so I'd rather not mess with them. If they are causing the problem, is there someway to stop rb trying to load/spider them?

Mike.