[Rhythmbox-devel] Segfault

Dear All,

I suspect this might be a bit of useless email for solving the problem,
but I am using Rhythmbox (0.8.2-2mdk) and when I load my music into the
database, it gets part way through then segfaults.

I have no idea how I can find out which track (or whatever) is causing
it to do this, or what other information you need to solve this problem.
It produces a core file (of about 68MB), which I guess you don't want
because of the size...

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how to solve this problem please?

Kind regards,

Al