Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Currently Playing Track

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:53:44PM +0100, A. S. Budden wrote:
> On another note, I've noticed what might be considered a bug.  I realise
> that this might be a problem with using rhythmbox on enlightenment, but
> I thought I'd tell you about it anyway...  When you click on "Small
> Display" on the view menu, the display reduces as desired, but the
> window size reduces to the same width as the large window, but to the
> height of only the titlebar.  It also moves to the top of the screen.
> Please see the following screenshots for a bit more clarity:
>
> Before F8: http://tinyurl.com/28tex
>  After F8: http://tinyurl.com/2yjn8

You get similar behavior running Rhythmbox under Blackbox.  The window
doesn't jump to the top, but its height does shrink to zero (not
including the titlebar itself).  If you try to resize it, once in a
while it will come out right, but usually it stays at zero.

It doesn't happen when running under Metacity + GNOME.

Digital signature