Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] More Suggestions

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 13:39, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:

> Charles Schmidt wrote:
> | I also find the websearch rather useless.  Since the "Browse this
> | Artist/Album" thing was recently implemented, it makes more sense to
> | have that be the action for the Artist/Album buttons.
>
> The little buttons in the artist and album fields in iTunes 4.5 might be
> the right thing for this. (Screenshot at
> http://www.apple.com/itunes/images/playliststopwin04272004.jpg) The
> artist and album links up in the title area could, I don't know, just be
> text?

Yeah, that could work too.  I think though if there are going to buttons
at the top for Artist/Album that they should do something more useful
than going to allmusicguide.  Since I use the "Browse this ..." context
menu items often, to me that would be the best use of those buttons.
But yeah, text would be fine too, having links/button in that area does
seem a little out of place.

In iTunes, I think those little arrows are for links to the music store
thing (correct me if I'm wrong).  On my windows computer I turned them
off cause I didn't like seeing so many arrows, they were distracting,
and I wouldn't like to see something similar in Rhythmbox.

-charlie