Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] making it into GNOME 2.6

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 20:42, Colin Walters wrote:
> The latest arch/cvs is feeling pretty stable for me.  I think I've
> mostly nailed the deletion problems, but it's a little hackish, so
> please watch out for bugs.

Feeling pretty stable for me as well.

> The current major outstanding issues:
>
> 1) The history mechanism is pretty broken.  If you play a song, then
> change the filter, then click back, rb crashes.  Also it doesn't take
> into account the difference between iradio and songs (should it?)

I don't think it should. Having Back able to switch sources could be
rather confusing. I'd rather that each source have its own history.

I'm also hoping to get cdaudio done some time this week. Even if it
comes too late to make it into 0.6.0, it should be ready for testing by
next sunday, and can then make it into 0.6.1. I don't think it's a major
make-or-break issue either way.

--
Theodore Reed <rizen@surreality.us>

This is a digitally signed message part