2.15.x schedule first pass

I placed the first pass of the schedule at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen

The module proposal stuff needs to be revamped with what we discussed.
I also dropped a release and merged the ABI/API Feature and Module
freeze with the UI freeze due to GUADEC getting in the way as many
hackers go AWOL before and after GUADEC.  This gives people time to
either have their fun or furiously hack before the respective freezes.

Please look over schedule and alert me to any changes that needs to be
made.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>