Re: Time to heat up the new modules discussion -- meeting! next! week!

On 7/19/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le mardi 18 juillet 2006, à 16:19, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hrm. I didn't notice this mail until today... So, now, we have waited a
> week. Elijah, are you still in contact with the outside world? :-)

Barely.  I was able to kind of catch up with reading email on Monday,
and responding to just a few of those.  I've gotten buried further
since then.

No answer for now. Let's plan a meeting. Does Friday work for most
people? I'd love to do it at 3PM UTC since it would make my life easier.
What about you? :-)

Well, if I'm reading clocks right, 3PM UTC is 8AM pacific time, and
that time looks as good as any.  I currently think I should be able to
make it to at least part of the meeting, but scheduling is so crazy
that I don't know for sure.

Agenda:
 + new modules decision
 + accepting gtk# apps in the desktop (related to first item)
 + getting new people in the team? (if some of us want to leave)
   => remember to think about someone you'd recommend to replace you if
      you want to leave

Looks good.  May also want to cover:
 - Will the subversion migration (if it goes forward before 2.16)
mess up the release schedule?
 - Do we have anyone on the line for writing release notes?
 - http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Tasks is out of date at
least as far as people to task matching.  Do we want to try to
re-divide things up?