Re: gnome-media string freeze breakage

On 1/9/06, Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Christian Rose wrote:
> > 2005-12-21  Christian Neumair  <chris gnome-de org>
> >
> >         Reviewed by:  Ronald S. Bultje  <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
> >
> >         * grecord/src/gsr-window.c: (make_play_pipeline),
> >         (make_record_pipeline):
> >         * gst-mixer/src/main.c: (main):
> >         * gstreamer-properties/gstreamer-properties.glade:
> >           Prevent use of GStreamer slang words ("element", "sink", "source")
> >           and fix window position for gstreamer-properties (#321536).
> >

> > That addition seems to have broken gnome-2-12 string freeze.
> > Perhaps gnome-media should be branched?
>
> Yes, my mistake, will fix next week.
>
> Ronald

Seeing that gnome-media has now been branched (thanks), the string
changes are the only problem left.
I'm not too happy about them, but since many translators have probably
updated their translations by now to match them, reverting would cause
even more trouble. So I'm of the opinion that they should be left as
they are.

Christian