Re: Minutes of the 2006/02/10 meeting

On 2/10/06, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 20:53 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Attendance
> > ==========
> >
> >  + Frédéric Crozat
> >  + Elijah Newren
> >  + John Palmieri
> >  + Vincent Untz
> >  + Luis Villa
> >  + Jeff Waugh
>
> Fuck.  I evidently missed the reminder mail, and missed the meeting.
> Apologies to all.

No worries; it was shorter amount of notice than I'd prefer (due to
the fact that things were sliding so late).  I was actually surprised
that we were able to get 6.  :)

> Should we scrub the desktop moduleset on every release cycle to see
> which libraries should be made part of the platform?

That sounds reasonable.  However, I'll state right now that I intend
for libwnck to continue to be a pain in the rear.  Sorry, but there's
just too many existing WM bugs and WM-taskbar interaction problems
that will most likely _require_ further API changes in libwnck to fix.

Elijah