Re: libgnomeui 2.15.90

On 8/3/06, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
The libgnomeui 2.15.90 does not contain api docs.
This is causing problems for us packagers, since
generating the docs at build time causes unnecessary
build requires (and worse, build requires that change
from build to build) and multilib conflicts.

Can we make it part of the release process to check
that all libraries ship with generated docs ?

Does anyone else get the feeling that Matthias should be on the r-t,
or is it just me?  Yes, I know there aren't any vacancies right now
(well, other than the one already offered to Andre), but it was
something that I've just kept thinking with the release related
sanity-check work Matthias is doing.  *shrug*

Maybe I was just thinking this because it'd be easier to get him on
the team, than to figure out how to automate translations-in-tarballs
checking, api-docs checking, etc.  I'm so lazy...  ;-)