Re: deprecation?

On 10/10/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> It's just a problem of wording: "they may continue to be supported as
> individual projects" is not good since we should continue to support
> them during 2.x.

Yeah, I think that choice of wording was the whole problem that caused
this thread.   Read through what many assumed from the wording and
what Jeff later wrote that he meant and you see the two don't match.
Maybe we should just go with Murray's wording ("We expect to deprecate
these modules in a future version of GNOME when we have suitable
replacements for them. However, their ABI will never be
broken.")?

Cheers,
Elijah