Re: GUADEC meeting

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> Are you guys (the release team) planning on meeting up during GUADEC to
> discuss stuff?

Hadn't, but we have met casually at previous GUADECs.

> We're talking over on the board list about the language thing, and I've
> been saying it's not really the board's job to decide anything on this.

I'm not sure it's the release team's job either, beyond "yes, Python stuff
is okay in Desktop". The other issues are much deeper and uglier. It's not
just a technical decision.

That said, I think there will be a lot of discussion about this at GUADEC.
:-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

      "I don't want the world, I just want your half." - They Might Be
                               Giants, Ana Ng