Problems with the new gnome-games

Hi guys. Currently my internet access is a bit restricted due to my
employers restrictive firewall and massive renovations at home removing
my phone line. Mail and http are OK and I can fudge CVS access.
Unfortunately I can't do scp and ssh in a sensible way and hence haven't
done any releases recently. At this point gnome-games desperately needs
a testing release.

I have put a 2.11.1 tarball up at:

http://www.spooky-possum.org/tmp/gnome-games-2.11.1.tar.gz

with md5:

76ac9048e1926ba7ba146c28c7abfa6e  gnome-games-2.11.1.tar.gz

Could someone please get it the rest of the way up to ftp.gnome.org?

 - Callum