Re: GTK+ API freeze and bindings

Le vendredi 15 juillet 2005 �2:20 +0200, Murray Cumming a �it :
> GTK+ is now mostly API frozen and GNOME is in official API/ABI freeze.
> But GTK+ might add one or two bits of API. I think language-bindings
> should be allowed to wrap those new things quickly if it's simple (r-t
> members should speak up if they object).

Did we come to a consensus regarding GTK+ 2.8? I heard reports that it
was coming along nicely and that GTK+ people were quickly fixing the
bugs... So it seems like we could ship with GTK+ 2.8 for 2.12. Any ideas
on this?

And to answer your question: I'm okay with the bindings guys wrapping
the new GTK+ API (if we agree on GTK+ 2.8, of course).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�