Re: (Evolution) Approval to break String Freeze

Thanks for the patch. I would prefer this to be reviewed and absorbed in
after the 2.4 release. I am only being cautious - it is a 500L change
and so late in the game - though I'm sure it works well.

It is just a short wait till we branch out 2.4 :-)

Thanks for understanding,
Harish